About LeoDoc Foundation
LeoDoc Foundation is a US based charitable non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. It was incorporated in March 2022, soon after the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The purpose of the foundation is to provide medical assistance to the people of Ukraine and to support the volunteer doctors who work tirelessly to help their fellow countrymen.
The founders of a Ukrainian Telehealth company, Doctor Online, were appalled by the brazen attack on our homeland by the Russian forces and decided to take action. All of us have a personal, direct connection to Ukraine through family and friends and most of our team is still in the country. We had invested time and energy in developing a robust telehealth platform available to use in 157+ countries and saw an opportunity to utilize this tool to connect Ukrainian people in need, with doctors and medical services to help them.
We are a grassroots, entirely volunteer-based organization. Over our short existence, we have utilized our existing network of doctors, hospitals, and medical equipment distributors to help Ukrainians in need receive free medical care.
We continue to work tirelessly for Ukraine during these extremely trying times and want to thank all our donors for their trust and support!
What We Do for Ukrainian People:
- We sponsor Ukranians to receive free medical assistance with doctors(virtual, in-person)
- We raise funds for specific medical procedures for Ukranians in need
- We provide support to evacuate seriously ill adults and children from conflict areas
What We Do for Ukrainian Doctors:
- We support Ukrainian physicians who continue practice medicine in Ukraine
- We support Ukrainian doctors who evacuated the country and want to help remotely
What We Do for Ukrainian Hospitals/Clinics:
- We raise funds to purchase medications to help hospitals/clinics treat patients
- We raise funds to purchase medical equipment to help hospitals/clinics treat patients
What We Do for Foreign Doctors:
- We enable foreign doctor volunteers who wish to help Ukrainians conduct virtual consultations with Ukrainian patients
- We enable foreign specialist doctor volunteers to connect with Ukrainian counterparts to consult on difficult procedures to ensure best outcomes for patients
Ways you can help:
- Donate — You can request to contribute for specific campaigns or a general donation will go to fill the most urgent needs.
- Fundraise — Organize fundraisers at your school, work, place of worship, with friends and family, etc.
- Spread the word — Share our social media posts and pages from Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn with your friends, family, and colleagues. Share in your community by printing and sharing our flyer.
- Connect us — Connect us to someone in your network who can help, if possible.
- Volunteer — Fill out this contact form if you are interested in volunteering with us, and we will let you know when opportunities are available.